Saturday, August 7, 2010

4bartenders.com : Intro

4bartenders.com (for bartenders, those who want to be and other scoundrels)

by Barfly & Chipper

Welcome to the new 4bartenders.com blog. I’m sure that there are plenty of other blogs out there regarding bartending but this one will be part of, as well as a segue to the 4bartenders.com web site which is currently under construction. Check back from time to time as the web site holds promise of being the cornucopia of everything alcohol.

While I don’t consider myself (Ed Schrader) to be a “master” bartender, I do have over 30+ years of experience. If anything, I consider myself knowledgeable, experienced, well-versed and even a little talented (said humbly) in the profession of bartending. I’ve bartended at “shot and beer joints”, bowling alleys, rock bars, dance clubs, homes, banquets, upscale restaurants and even at one of the few platinum-rated country clubs in the USA. With that said, you can expect a lot of “real world” topics, current trends, tips, tricks and insights you won’t find anywhere else.

And with the tech help, story sharing, idea motivating and friendship of fellow elbow-bender Chip Lowell, there should be plenty of things here for all to enjoy.

So let the blogging begin…

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment